HVAC in New Milton
Leading HVAC Unit Repairs, Servicing and Maintenance Services in New Milton.
Regular air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance checks are vital. Whether you have a small, air-conditioned area with just a couple of units or more sophisticated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) plant, planned maintenance should be an essential part of your building maintenance regime and budget to enable your systems to run at peak efficiency.
At Topaz Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd we provide comprehensive HVAC services which include:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit repairs & emergency 24/7 call-outs
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit servicing
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning planned maintenance contracts
Benefits of Regular HVAC Inspections in New Milton
At Topaz Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd, we recommend that air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation equipment is maintained and regularly inspected for the following reasons:
- To reduce the risk of system failure and potentially costly repairs
- To maintain healthy and comfortable conditions for staff, visitors and customers
- To minimise the loss of refrigerant gases that may contribute to global warming
- To ensure the safe and energy-efficient running of the equipment to help save costs
- To fulfil manufacturer warranty conditions
Planned Maintenance Contracts Near Me New Milton
Topaz Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd offers bespoke planned maintenance contracts tailored to suit your individual business requirements and budgets. Maintenance of your refrigeration and air conditioning units is an essential and cost-effective way of ensuring that your system is working to its maximum potential and prevents costly breakdowns and loss of business.
Both refrigeration and air conditioning units that are operating efficiently use less energy and save on energy costs in addition to putting less strain on mechanical parts, leading them to last longer.
Our Maintenance Contract Plan includes:
- A fixed number of annual visits, ranging from 1 to 4 per annum to suit your requirements
- Pre-scheduled visits at times convenient to you and your business needs
- Routine testing, aircon filter cleaning or replacement and inspection of systems
- Refrigerant leak test in accordance with F-Gas regulations
- Your emergency call outs would take priority over non-maintenance customers
- Free expert advice over the phone from our helpful and qualified engineers
For refrigeration it will also include a full f-gas service, refrigerant pressure check, condensing coil clean, wash and blowout, evaporating coil disinfectant wash and smell buster, filters cleaned, drain clean, defrost operation, clocks, timers, electrics, along with door gaskets, hinges and cashing checks and more.
For air conditioning, it will also include a full service and clean of air filters, fan blades, drainage, casing, vents and temperature coils.
How much does HVAC cost in New Milton BH25?
The price for a new installation of HVAC depends on a number of factors:
- The size of your building
- The insulation of the building
- Building heating loss
- Solar gain through windows
- Your required temperature and your budget
- Many other factors...
Prices for New Milton HVAC can vary a great deal when the above information is taken into account.
The best method is for us to arrange a free no-obligation survey of your New Milton location. Our professional team design and installation team will work with you to find a system and layout which will meet your specifications. We can then put together the best, most accurate price quote.
"*" indicates required fields
HVAC Local New Milton Reviews
Verified Customer Reviews
Why choose Topaz Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd as your HVAC contractors in New Milton?
Family Run Business
Accredited & Approved Engineers
No Call-Out Charges
Free Site Surveys & No-obligation Quotes
Reliable, Trusted & Friendly Staff
All Work Guaranteed
Competitive Local Pricing
Fully Insured Local Company
Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
The majority of our work comes from recommendations by existing customers, which is a testament to our level of service and workmanship.
Our clients benefit from a skilled workforce with a track record of integrity and professionalism and all our commercial air conditioning and refrigeration services are of high quality and cost-effective.
You can rely on our expertise and professionalism when it comes to quality HVAC solutions.